Saturday 19 February 2011

The biscuit dunking premiere league

As I said in the last post, 'Why do the D of E?', there will be a mixture of everyday posts, D of E progress posts, and other posts inspiring other people to undertake the D of E award. So here is my 'Everyday' post. I have started a biscuit dunking premiere league- as I love tea, and I love biscuits. Over the next few months, I will score biscuits out of 10 in sogginess, taste and dunking quality, so you can find out which biscuit you should have in your tea/coffee! The contenders: The Rich Tea Biscuit, Digestives, Jaffa Cakes, Bourbon Creams, Custard Creams, Oat Biscuit and the Milk biscuit (don't know its real name!). The scores go from 1(Very bad) to 10 (very good) and overall it is out of 30. Without further ado, lets bring Rich Tea to the table (or tea, if you prefer).
So, my scores are: Sogginess: Hmm, it depends on the amount of time. For just a  few seconds I will award it with a 5, but any longer than that and it crumbles, so overall I will give it a 3 for sogginess. Taste: I personally like the taste of Rich Tea biscuits, although it is plain, so I will give it a 7. Finally, Dunking Quality: It is good for dunking, not too big like digestives, HOWEVER, it is very crumbly and mushy and falls apart after just a few seconds. Score= 6. Overall, I have awarded Rich Tea with 16/30, which puts it in first place for now; but for how long?? Find out soon, when I test the Digestives, in the biscuit dunking premiere league, or what I like to vall, the BDPL. Why not have a go yourself, and use biscuit dunking as your skill in your D of E?

No comments:

Post a Comment