Sunday 20 February 2011

Expedition, Expedition, Expedition

One major concern for me is where to do the expedition, making sure I follow the expedition rules, and getting enough people to come along for a 5 day, 4 night stint. The D of E website (http://www.dofe.org/go/Gold/) gives lots of suggestions, as well s a kit list, expectations, emergency requirements etc... but I don't know where to go!!! Had a thought about the Brecon Beacons, but they seem a bit dull. Scotland seems good as well, but then again a bit too cold and wet. It's so difficult; especially as you have to camp, find food and drink, toilets (and that's another thing- toilets! I must find real toilets on the route- I can't go 5 days without a REAL toilet!). Anyway, I'm going to do some more research, and will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment